[TxMt] [ANN] TerminalMate 0.1 -- The TextMate Terminal

Bill Bumgarner bbum at mac.com
Mon Oct 30 16:23:47 UTC 2006

Any chance this can wander into the subversion repository?   I have a
need for something exactly like this and the motivation to submit
patches.

Also -- I grabbed the DMG and dropped the tmbundle/tmplugin into the
right spots and:

/Volumes/Data/Users/bbum/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
TerminalMate.tmbundle/Support/lib/terminal_mate.rb:7:in `initialize':
No such file or directory - /Volumes/Data/Users/bbum/Library/
Application Support/TerminalMate/server.bin (Errno::ENOENT)
	from /Volumes/Data/Users/bbum/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/TerminalMate.tmbundle/Support/lib/terminal_mate.rb:7:in `open'
	from /Volumes/Data/Users/bbum/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/TerminalMate.tmbundle/Support/lib/terminal_mate.rb:7:in
`initialize'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.Ys206J:4:in `new'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.Ys206J:4