[TxMt] flash mode for Latex bundle?

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Oct 22 18:34:00 UTC 2006

The Latex file I am working on is getting so long that formatting is
taking a full minute, even for small changes.  I realize I could
input chapters as separate files and not load them all each time, but
I prefer not to do this for navigation purposes.   I saw on Haris'
blog, "I was editing an html file, and I used the internal html
preview window that it has, and then I left the window open. The
miracle that occurred is that as I continued editing, the preview
window was automatically updated instantly! Without me even having to
save the file!"  This does not seem to work for the Latex bundle.
But even if it did, the TM internal preview does not respond to
pdfsync.   So my wishful thoughts are for a "flash mode" for the
Latex bundle that is compatible with pdfsync.  So many dreams are
coming true with all this good energy within this list, I thought I
would ask...

Jenny