[TxMt] Add scope for phpdoc comments in PHP/Spell-check in comments

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.com
Sat Oct 21 10:35:36 UTC 2006

On 21.10.2006, at 08:28, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 20. Oct 2006, at 19:03, Simon Ruderich wrote:
>

>> [...] So I have an own scope for the phpdoc comment. I also added
>> @license as phpdoc keyword. It would be nice if you could add this
>> changes to the official PHP-Package.
>>

> Done, though I made the scope name
> comment.documentation.phpdoc.php. We have already established
> comment.documentation as a scope, though in retrospect it probably
> should have been comment.block.documentation (yeah, I actually
> defended it half a year ago [1]).
>
> We will probably do a global search and replace on all grammars one
> of these days.
>
> Also, I made the begin match: '/\*\*(?!/) (so /**/ doesn’t falsely
> start a doc comment).
>
> [1] http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-April/
> 009849.html

Thanks, but now I got another problem. If I'm in a phpdoc and press
Enter no * in the next line is entered as usual. I don't know why but
I think it's a problem with the scope name. It worked for me with
'comment.block.php.phpdoc', but I don't know why. If I remember
correctly it didn't worked with 'comment.block.phpdoc.php'.
Could you please look into it.

>> I also have another question: How can I activate the spell-check
>> in (PHP)comments. I tried to use a Preference Item and added
>> { spellChecking = 1; } to it and set the scope to "comment" but it
>> didn't worked.
>> Do you have any ideas?
>>

> It should work, and it works for me. Be sure you have closed the
> bundle editor after making the change, and it may not immediately
> affect your open files (so try create a new file and test there).

I got it working now, I forgot to enable "Check Spelling As You
Type"; thought I had it enabled. Sorry for that.

Thanks,
Simon Ruderich
- ----
 > privacy is necessary