[TxMt] Add scope for phpdoc comments in PHP/Spell-check in comments

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Oct 21 06:28:19 UTC 2006

On 20. Oct 2006, at 19:03, Simon Ruderich wrote:

> [...] So I have an own scope for the phpdoc comment. I also added
> @license as phpdoc keyword. It would be nice if you could add this
> changes to the official PHP-Package.

Done, though I made the scope name comment.documentation.phpdoc.php.
We have already established comment.documentation as a scope, though
in retrospect it probably should have been
comment.block.documentation (yeah, I actually defended it half a year
ago [1]).

We will probably do a global search and replace on all grammars one
of these days.

Also, I made the begin match: '/\*\*(?!/) (so /**/ doesn’t falsely
start a doc comment).

[1] http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-April/
009849.html

> I also have another question: How can I activate the spell-check in
> (PHP)comments. I tried to use a Preference Item and added
> { spellChecking = 1; } to it and set the scope to "comment" but it
> didn't worked.
> Do you have any ideas?

It should work, and it works for me. Be sure you have closed the
bundle editor after making the change, and it may not immediately
affect your open files (so try create a new file and test there).