[TxMt] Re: Latex: completion with esc not working

guerom00 romain.guerout at stud.unibas.ch
Fri Oct 20 21:35:54 UTC 2006

Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at ...> writes:

> Do you have TM_LATEX_BIB set? If so what is its value?
> Does the command work when run directly from the menu?
> If not, does this problem persist if you create a brand new project,
> and create a tex file and a bib file in it, the tex file containing a
> \bibliography{bibfile} command (and the file being saved) and the bib
> file containing some sample entries?
>
> Haris

Thank you very much for your answer. I see the problem
now. I don't have any .bib file. I just use the
\begin{thebibliography}…\end{thebibliography}
environment in my .tex file :-) That's my mehod
of choice when writing scientific papers with relatively
small biliography.

Any chance to modify your bibliography completion
command to work with the “thebibliography”
environment ? ;)