[TxMt] Re: Latex: completion with esc not working

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Oct 20 20:22:55 UTC 2006

On Oct 20, 2006, at 1:44 PM, guerom00 wrote:
> Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at ...> writes:
>>
>> On Oct 20, 2006, at 12:24 PM, guerom00 wrote:
>>
>>> Addentum 2 : just reinstalled the LaTeX bundle.
>>> the default scope is now text.tex.latex instead of
>>> text.latex ??!!
>>
>> Yes, there were a number of very good technical reasons to do so,
>> chief among them being that latex should indeed inherit from tex.
>> This way, you can use text.tex to target all tex flavors, like LaTeX,
>> ConTeXt etc.
>
> Thanks for your answer. That basically broke all of my
> custom commands, but it's OK :-), was easy to fix.
>
> After double checking everything, even updated the
> $TM_SUPPORT_PATH directory, I'm still left with the
> Bibliography completion command which silently
> fails…

Do you have TM_LATEX_BIB set? If so what is its value?
Does the command work when run directly from the menu?
If not, does this problem persist if you create a brand new project,
and create a tex file and a bib file in it, the tex file containing a
\bibliography{bibfile} command (and the file being saved) and the bib
file containing some sample entries?

Haris