[TxMt] blogging bundle problems

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Oct 17 01:08:46 UTC 2006

On 16. Oct 2006, at 04:00, Claus Haslauer wrote:

> However, two things (so far) don't work"
> 1) When I drag a picture into the message in TextMate, this error
> message occurs:
> Error uploading image. Check your configuration and try again.

On the server, you need to create a writable (by your apache user)
directory for the uploads and set that in the WordPress preferences.

> 2) When I use cut and the tab trigger, this line gets inserted, but
> it doesn't fold in the posted blog entry like it should. The result
> is like the cut line wasn't there...

Is this a 100% untampered WordPress 2.0 install?

In your install of WP is a xmlrpc.php file, set $xmlrpc_logging = 1;
in that file and check what the XML-RPC log says when you post, i.e.
if TM provides the post in two chunks. If it does, it is your WP
install which needs fixing.