[TxMt] NDA bug reports?

Fritz Anderson fritza at manoverboard.org
Mon Oct 16 02:26:30 UTC 2006

Some instinct tells me that the email address Allan exposes to this
list is a throwaway. It's therefore possible he doesn't read mail sent
to that address.

How might I report bugs that are not for publication, because they
involve proprietary or nondisclosed software? Neither this list nor
the public bug-tracking DB are appropriate.

Maybe in my usual fatheadedness (and I take it as an insult that the
Mac spelling checker includes "fatheadedness") I've missed a way to
submit a bug to the DB without publishing it?

	— F