[TxMt] AUtomatic line break with textmate ?

Erwan David erwan at rail.eu.org
Mon Oct 16 17:02:56 UTC 2006

Le Mon 16/10/2006, Grant Hollingworth disait
>* Erwan David <erwan at rail.eu.org> [2006-10-16 07:55]:
>> Ok, so it must be that my MUA (mutt) is NOT f=f aware in sending. It is
>> possible, but since I cannot find any other mailer which can correctly
>> handle threading, ML and other prioritary features...
>
>Mutt can send f=f mail.  See text_flowed in muttrc(5).

Thanks, but it then does a very ugly indentation (no space between ">" and text, that is not readable), and doc says "To  actually
             make  use of this format's features, you'll need support in your
             editor.
"

What support is it ?

(this mail is the first one I try with text_flowed = yes, let's hope it is readable)

--
Erwan