[TxMt] NDA bug reports?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 16 09:42:57 UTC 2006

On 16. Oct 2006, at 07:42, Reprisal wrote:

> use bugs at macromates if you want to keep the details private.
>
> http://macromates.com/wiki/Main/BugReporting
>
>  Use bugs (at) macromates...
>
> If it's crashing or acting in some way that it really shouldn't
> (e.g. refuses to open some document). Logic being that this is
> probably a case where I need more info, and little is (probably)
> gained from reporting this in public.

Actually, use tm-bugs (at) macromates -- I changed all addresses to
have a tm-prefix because spammers target sales etc. (at) any domain.

And if anyone is curious about the danger of leaving an email address
in plain text: the address I posted to my blog (for testing) got
almost 300 letters in roughly a month.