[TxMt] NDA bug reports?

Reprisal nepenthereprisal at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 05:42:22 UTC 2006

use bugs at macromates if you want to keep the details private.

http://macromates.com/wiki/Main/BugReporting

  Use bugs (at) macromates...

If it's crashing or acting in some way that it really shouldn't (e.g.
refuses to open some document). Logic being that this is probably a
case where I need more info, and little is (probably) gained from
reporting this in public.