[TxMt] Attribute links to file command

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Oct 8 14:50:30 UTC 2006

On 7. Oct 2006, at 06:05, marios wrote:

> find "$TM_DIRECTORY/.." -name "$TM_CURRENT_WORD*article.txfml" -exec
> basename "{}" \;|sort
>
> then this will give me the desired filename which is
> mrs_promo.article.txfml.
>
> My question is, how can I make this command, so that it will open this
> file inside my project, even if it is not open as a project tab.

Try add: ‘|xargs mate’ to your command.

> Or, alternatively to open an Html window, with a link, when clicked
> on,
> will take me to the file.

That would be generating the HTML for that, where you can use txmt:
as the URL scheme to have links open (as files) in TextMate. See the
HTML Output part of the manual for further details.

> I've looked around a bit, if I can find an example in other
> Bundles, but
> only saw Ruby examples.

Quick Open in the C command does something along these lines (as a
bash script)