[TxMt] Attribute links to file command

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Sat Oct 7 04:05:09 UTC 2006

Hi to all,

Suppose, I have a document with HTML like tags, where each unique tag
attribute of a specific tag corresponds to a file not in the same
Folder, but a sibling folder of the documents window parents folder.

I'm trying to make a command, that when triggered via key equivalent
will open that correspondent file, if the caret is on that scope.

I've managed just to filter the filename. eg.:
if I do:

find "$TM_DIRECTORY/.." -name "$TM_CURRENT_WORD*article.txfml" -exec
basename "{}" \;|sort

then this will give me the desired filename which is
mrs_promo.article.txfml.

My question is, how can I make this command, so that it will open this
file inside my project, even if it is not open as a project tab.

Or, alternatively to open an Html window, with a link, when clicked on,
will take me to the file.

I've looked around a bit, if I can find an example in other Bundles, but
only saw Ruby examples.

(Sorry, for bothering again, I promise, this will be the last question
for the next 2 weeks)

regards, marios