[TxMt] webpreview.css

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Nov 28 11:36:07 UTC 2006

On Nov 26, 2006, at 5:15 PM, Soryu wrote:

>>>    "bash: line 1: selected_theme: command not found cat:
>>>    /Users/{myname}/Library/Application
>>>    Support/TextMate/Support/css/
>>>    webpreview.css: No such file or directory"
>
> Hey,
>
> My Support Dir is in /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support
> I think it should not be in your home dir. Do you check out the
> whole textmate svn trunk to your home dir?

I keep my support dir in ~/Lib/App... because I like to commit my
changes back to the svn repo :)

Erik and Niko, make sure your *entire* svn checkout is up-to-date. If
you only update the Bundles and not the Support, or vice versa, you
can get interesting errors.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org