[TxMt] webpreview.css

Niko Dittmann ni-di at web.de
Mon Nov 27 15:29:00 UTC 2006

hm…  actually i found a AppSupport/TextMate Dir in /Library _and_ ~/
Library.  i have no idea how it came there… but neither of this dirs
have the css/webpreview.css

i'm going to have to do a reinstall next week or the week after
anyway and no time to further invertigate now.  i'm gonna see if it
works then.

thanks for the heads-up, soryu.

niko.