[TxMt] Re: My stab at a reftex-ish style citation command

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Nov 24 03:56:37 UTC 2006

On Nov 23, 2006, at 10:28 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> Actually, I was using the opt-esc one...ah, I see now.  The
> kpsewhich error only shows up after I select an entry from the list
> an insert it; presumably it populates the list from the
> \bibliography{} command.  I thought the path setting prevented the
> list from showing up in an earlier test, so that's my mistake.

No, the path setting comes up because I use kpsewhich to locate all
the places where the included tex/bib files could possibly be.
Usually though they are sitting right next to the tex file anyway,
and I explicitly add the location of the current file in the path. So
the files are typically found, but the message is there because the
call to kpsewhich failed.

> -- Adam

Haris