[TxMt] Re: My stab at a reftex-ish style citation command

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Nov 24 03:28:53 UTC 2006

On Nov 23, 2006, at 18:56, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2006, at 3:06 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
>
>> Can't this also be fixed by uncommenting . "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/
>> bash_init.sh" in LatexCiteCompletions.sh?  It seemed to work on my
>> system (I prefer not to edit environment.plist).
>>
> No the problem is not with LatexCiteCompletions.sh. That's the one
> used when pressing esc. The problem here is with pressing opt-esc,
> which doesn't use that file. Otherwise that would indeed do it.

Actually, I was using the opt-esc one...ah, I see now.  The kpsewhich
error only shows up after I select an entry from the list an insert
it; presumably it populates the list from the \bibliography{}
command.  I thought the path setting prevented the list from showing
up in an earlier test, so that's my mistake.

-- Adam