[TxMt] Latex latex_config.plist

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Nov 21 16:28:44 UTC 2006

>> Le 21 nov. 06 à 10:41, David Fritschi a écrit :
>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> When I choose from the bundle Latex > Edit Configuration File
>>>
>>> The in TextMate opening file is rather confusing. When I open this
>>>    file in Proprety List Editor ists clear, but in TextMate its
>>> rather   cryptic ...

To be more specific here what I meant.

Rewrite 'Edit Config File' in such a way:

MYPLIST=~/Library/Preferences/com.macromates.textmate.latex_config.plist
PLE=$(find_app "Property List Editor.app")
if [ -n "$PLE" ]; then
	open -a "Property List Editor" "$MYPLIST"
else
	plutil -convert xml1 "$MYPLIST"
	mate "$MYPLIST"
fi

This tiny bash script checks whether the Property List Editor is
installed (it is part of the 'Developer Toolkit'). If yes it opens a
plist the this Editor, if not the plist will be converted to xml
format and it will be opened via 'mate'.

Attached is the tmCommand as an example.

Cheers,

Hans