[TxMt] Repost: __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart problem

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Sun Nov 12 23:20:20 UTC 2006

On 10/11/2006, at 10:07 AM, s.ross wrote:

> There's a conflict between the system jpeg lib and the one
> installed with I installed the Darwin Ports ImageMagick. This has
> been a persistent problem that has crashed TextMate for me. Does
> anyone have a workaround for this?

I don't have a workaround, but can offer some information that may be
useful in trying to find a solution.

I had a similar problem trying to compile the GD library for PHP on
my machine. Once I had compiled lib jpeg, a few different things
stopped working. The solution for me was to have the path to the NON-
SYSTEM version of lib jpeg in the DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH instead
of DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Check this article out for more information: [http://
hublog.hubmed.org/archives/001192.html]

Luke Daley