[TxMt] CJK-Input.tmplugin

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Nov 10 18:21:51 UTC 2006

>> I have released tmplugin that supports CJK input.
>> http://hetima.com/textmate/index-e.html
>>
>> It detects input mode correctly. No action to activate required.
>> I have tested only Japanese. But it will works with other language
>> that uses Input Method as well.
>>
>> Screenshot is here.
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/hetima/293699370/
>
> That's really cool :)
> Thanks a lot

Indeed, yes it is very cool. !!!!!

But, I already wrote Hetima about a bug. I was not able to type
Chinese. If I switched to Pinyin CJKinput automatically switched to
Japanese Hiragana.

BUT...
Now I'm home and I tried it at my Mac at home. Here I started with
Pinyin and it worked!!? Then I wrote some German and switched to
Japanese Hiragana, but then CJKinput keeps Pinyin.

Can anyone verify the same behavior?

In other words, CJKinput allows "only" one input method and remembers
it per session.

That would be ok for I guess 80% of all cases, but I often write
Japanese, Chinese, and other languages within one document.

All the best and many thanks to Hetima!!

Hans