[TxMt] Re: a request on GTDalt bundle: flexible input

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 17:32:25 UTC 2006

Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at ...> writes:

> If you do still want to allow any arbitrary lines to show up in your
> file, then you have open the file Support/GTD.rb that lives within
> the bundle, and locate line 41, which says:
>
>          else raise "Parse error on line: #{l}\n. This is not a line
> I recognize."
>
> Then simply remove this line.

Perfect. Even with the risk of overlooking an action
because of a typing error, I like this mod a lot.

Also: I did not know you could embed an @action anywhere
in the text. This is even better than  I thought, and of course
I do not want to change this behaviour. Actually I could use
this feature almost exclusively,...

Thanks,
Piero