[TxMt] Error in TextMate - commad line works fine

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:42:54 UTC 2006

Hi Allan,

I just did a commit on the project which had only a single modified
file. I got no errors this time. However the 'halloween' status window
does not display the console wth the messages in it until I click some
where in the window. I waited quite a while just to make sure. I think
the error messages show up only when I have add, delete actions. I
will try and post at the end of the day when I am sure I will have
more extensive changes in my project.

-bakki