[TxMt] Re: How to use "Find in Project" functionality in a command (help appreciated)

Bert Fitié bert at analytag.com
Tue Nov 7 14:37:55 UTC 2006

A relative link as a <URL> construct doesn't work in markdown, but in
the [desc](URL) form it does; thanks for the tip.

It still leaves the point that I have to nominate a file in the
relative link; with search-based linking (which I do manually right
now with the "Find in Project" dialog since I don't have my command
yet) I don't need a file name as long as the file is in my project.

-- Bert