[TxMt] Sorry, I'm on a roll

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sat Nov 4 23:57:18 UTC 2006

Ok, this is it, I'm getting back to work.  No, actually it's time for
a movie with my wife.  Looks like I'll be working Sunday ;-).

This is a Wordpress plugin, a blogging.rb patch and a Search Posts
command.  The plugin returns related posts with title, permalink and
ID.  The blogging.rb patch/command will give you a dialog to enter a
search term or phrase (unless there is text selected) a dropdown to
pick a post, fetch it and open it in a new window.

I hope somebody finds it useful.  I know I do.

Brett