[TxMt] Almost the last time

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sat Nov 4 23:51:27 UTC 2006

This is a quick patch file for metaweblog.  If you install the plugin
(seriously, it is, in my opinion, very cool), you'll need this to run
the command in TextMate.

I have gone a step further and modified the plugin by one tiny line
and now I can run a search for posts by keyword using the plugin, and
open them just like Fetch Post.  Difference being I can open any post
I've ever written and I can narrow the field down instantly...  I
will post the updated plugin, a patch for blogging.rb and a Search
Posts command all together.

Brett