[TxMt] backup procedure?

Chris Chapman chris at datasetgo.com
Thu May 25 19:23:45 UTC 2006

Hi all - new to the list, loving TextMate so far.

Quick question that I cannot seem to find the answer to. After having
customized all my snippets and such, what is the recommended backup
procedure, so that I don't someday lose all my customizations?

Will backing up the TextMate app suffice?  Will I need to write a script
to exit the application before backup or is it possible to backup the
bundles and all in-place with the app running? [normally I do not backup
applications - just necessary prefs and such]

Just thought I'd ask.
--

Chris Chapman
DataSetGo