[TxMt] Re: Broken Subversion Commit...

Shiran Pasternak shiranpasternak at gmail.com
Thu May 25 19:09:51 UTC 2006

I had Support/bin/CommitWindow.app all along, but I had some
extraneous files that got into Support/bin/CommitWindow.app/Contents/
MacOS/
CommitWindow.2.r3349
CommitWindow.r3349
CommitWindow.r3363
CommitWindow
CommitWindow.r3342
CommitWindow.r3350
CommitWindow.r3373

I'm not sure how they got there. But I wiped out the Support
directory and checked it out of SVN anew. And the problem went away.

Thanks,
Shiran