[TxMt] Questions from a BBEdit user considering switching

Methnen (AKA Jamie) jamie at methnen.com
Thu May 18 17:10:36 UTC 2006

On May 18, 2006, at 9:47 AM, Ryan Wilcox wrote:
> Why? I found that both editors have strengths and weaknesses the
> other doesn't have. For me, Textmate really speeds up my
> development when writing Python, but not so much when I have to
> write Pascal. Or Find through an arbitrary directory.
> So, oddly enough, I usually have TextMate and BBEdit open at the
> same time.

I find I use BBEdit whenever I need to do extensive searching as
well.  Though, that is just about all I use it for anymore.

Jamie

Email: jamie at methnen.com
Homepage: http://www.methnen.com

"And I always go to pieces.  And I have it in my mind, that the sky is
tall and heavy, when I could be brave."
-Karen Peris (Brave)

"I want to find where the maid in the street is pouring her wine,
I heard she takes you in and gives you the words you need said.
If you'll be her brother, she'll kiss you like a sister.
She'll even be your mother, for now."
-Matt Slocum (Sister, Mother)

"And we are drowned."
-Annie Dillard (Tickets For a Prayer Wheel)