[TxMt] Questions from a BBEdit user considering switching

Ryan Wilcox ryanwilcox at mac.com
Thu May 18 16:47:14 UTC 2006

On May 18, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Brian Tully wrote:

> I just discovered TextMate last week and based on user reviews I
> decided it was worth a look-see.
>
> I have been using the demo exclusively for the past week in an
> attempt to wean off of BBEdit.

Why? I found that both editors have strengths and weaknesses the
other doesn't have. For me, Textmate really speeds up my development
when writing Python, but not so much when I have to write Pascal. Or
Find through an arbitrary directory.

So, oddly enough, I usually have TextMate and BBEdit open at the same
time.

HTH,
_Ryan Wilcox