[TxMt] am I missing something? per-project variables

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:42:38 UTC 2006

It's a little tricky to find... you have to make sure you don't have
any file selected in the project drawer. Once you do that, click on
the 'i' icon.  Personally, I would prefer having an extra icon or
have a separate menu option in the "Gear" drop down menu.

Also, is there a way to configure TM to not open project files by
simply clicking on them?  Since it's possible to select files for
commands this way, I'd prefer to double-click to open a file and
single-click to select it.