[TxMt] Bundles: R; LaTeX deep include parsing

Jeffrey Robert Spies jspies at nd.edu
Mon May 1 22:39:38 UTC 2006

I would love to see function completion like the mac GUI for R has;
so, I would type "glm(" and somewhere I get information on what the
input for glm looks like.  With R, because it is user-contributed
functions, input is not standardized and this would be a handy
feature.  Do people think this would be useful?

Jeff.