[TxMt] Re: Themes, LaTeX and such

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Wed Mar 22 12:30:18 UTC 2006

I never thought I could work with a dark background, now I can't work
with a white :)

Suggestions on a tutorial would probably be just a slight cover of
scopes so people who don't know about it get the general idea, then a
solid walkthrough where you begin with a template theme and use the
getScope to find the scope and then just fill in colours.

So basically, I think the best thing you can do is supply a theme
template and then just show users how to fill it in.

Andreas

ps
I'll be using the brilliance dull beta for a while to see how it
turns out
ds