[TxMt] Re: Themes, LaTeX and such

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:51:56 UTC 2006

Thankyou, thank you much!

I haven't decided about the specifics of the tutorials yet.
Anyone have any suggestions?

It can't be soon as I'm in the middle of a crazy project.
But I did steal away some time to do the brilliance theme, so you
never know.

I had to switch to all black background. I just got a really bright
monitor and i like to work at night.
And I'm rather fond of the whole not-being-blind thing.

thomas Aylott