[TxMt] Possible crisis with $TM_variables

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Fri Mar 17 10:55:21 UTC 2006

I was trying to install the footnote plugin from syncPeople on Rails,
and nothing happened. Then I fiddled around a bit and detected that
Show Scope didn't work either. So I thought maybe there was a problem
with the path $TM_xxx variables (those are paths, mainly, right?). So
using appZapper I did a complete reinstall and I think I've put
everything in the standard place but still no luck, neither plugin
install nor showing of scope works. Any help? I have all bundles
activated and I've also activated the macros using the automation
menu so as to avoid any keyboard mistypings.

Andreas