[TxMt] TextMate and TeXniscope - Fails opening pdf

Christian Bogen christian.bogen at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 11 16:01:03 UTC 2006

Am 08.03.2006 um 20:22 schrieb Geir-Tore Lindsve:

> It doesn't seem to by fully optimal though. It varies a lot whether
> pdfsync information are included (tried \usepackage{pdfsync} on
> several documents with no results, but using it on the article
> template works. Some documents doesn't open at all when using
> command-b, but works from other manual ways. Weird, but these are
> other issues which I'm going to investigate further.

I had some issues with TeXniscope and pdfsync, too. TeXniscope seems
to have problems if the pdf file name and/or the path to the pdf
contains spaces. At least the pdfsync-ability from TeXniscope to
TextMate seems to be broken if the path contains spaces. (It still
works the other way round in that case, though.)

HTH!

Christian