[TxMt] TextMate and TeXniscope - Fails opening pdf

Geir-Tore Lindsve lindsve at bluezone.no
Wed Mar 8 19:22:07 UTC 2006

> 2006-03-08 08:59:20.072 open[11309] LSOpenFromURLSpec() returned
> -10827
> for application TeXniscope path /Users/geir/Desktop/test.pdf.
> 2006-03-08 08:59:20.074 open[11309] Couldn't open file:
> /Users/geir/Desktop/test.pdf

Finally find a solution. It seems that my Launch Services cache was
corrupt, and it works after reseting it by using this tip:

	http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20031215144430486

It doesn't seem to by fully optimal though. It varies a lot whether
pdfsync information are included (tried \usepackage{pdfsync} on
several documents with no results, but using it on the article
template works. Some documents doesn't open at all when using command-
b, but works from other manual ways. Weird, but these are other
issues which I'm going to investigate further.

Thanks for all your tips.
--
Mvh/Regards
Geir-Tore Lindsve