[TxMt] Problem with 1.5 and require_cmd/CocoaDialog

jon.kellyst at mac.com jon.kellyst at mac.com
Wed Mar 8 22:21:11 UTC 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 1:51 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 8/3/2006, at 22:22, Jonathan Prettyman wrote:
>
>> Is there something broken with my install I can fix?
>
> Check Preferences -> Advanced -> Shell Variables.
>
> If you have a BASH_ENV here, then it must go!

So I had that set up to point to my bash_profile.  Taking that away
makes it so I don't get my PATH set up right (/opt/local/bin...)

It also seems to not make a difference, I still get
     /bin/bash: line 1: require_cmd: command not found
> If not, try to type “env” in a new document and follow that by ctrl-
> R, this will dump the environment, which should help debug the issue.
>
> Before pasting the result of this, be sure to check it for
> potential “secret” information (e.g. if you’ve setup MYSQL_PASSWD
> or similar).

TM_ORGANIZATION_NAME=Socialtext
SHELL=/bin/bash
TM_LINE_INDEX=3
TM_MODE=Plain Text
TM_SCOPE=text.plain
USER=jjp
TM_COLUMNS=107
TM_SELECTED_TEXT=env
__CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING=0x1F5:0:0
TM_CURRENT_LINE=env
PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
TM_COLUMN_NUMBER=4
PWD=/private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems
TM_SUPPORT_PATH=/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Support
SHLVL=2
HOME=/Users/jjp
LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8