[TxMt] Problem with 1.5 and require_cmd/CocoaDialog

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Mar 8 21:51:18 UTC 2006

On 8/3/2006, at 22:22, Jonathan Prettyman wrote:

> Is there something broken with my install I can fix?

Check Preferences -> Advanced -> Shell Variables.

If you have a BASH_ENV here, then it must go!

If not, try to type “env” in a new document and follow that by ctrl-
R, this will dump the environment, which should help debug the issue.

Before pasting the result of this, be sure to check it for potential
“secret” information (e.g. if you’ve setup MYSQL_PASSWD or similar).