[TxMt] The Latest Problems with the GTDAlt bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 30 18:06:15 UTC 2006

> Hi Haris,
>
> Just updated to r3905 (and reverted the patch I sent earlier,
> thanks for adding that in), but I'm still getting an error when I
> run Clean-Up Current File:

Hehe, beat you to it. The latest updates have this fixed. Thanks for
reporting it.

> I checked in $TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib, but didn't see a dialog(.rb?)
> file.  Do I need to update my TextMate (r1100) to get that file?
> Or am I looking in the wrong place?

You need to check out through svn the global support directory.
Follow the instructions for checking out bundles, but with this path
instead: http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support

This eventually will make it to the official textmate releases, but
svn keeps the newest update.
> John
>
> --
> John R. Sheets