[TxMt] The Latest Problems with the GTDAlt bundle

John Sheets fisheye at metacasa.net
Fri Jun 30 17:58:15 UTC 2006

On Jun 30, 2006, at 12:10 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> For those of you using the GTDAlt bundle, I want to apologize for
> all the problems you may have had if you updated it since last
> night. I rewrote the main engine and as a consequence broke pretty
> much every command. The latest update is more or less fine. Let me
> know if there are still any problems.
> Also please make sure you don't have any local modifications that
> might be affecting the behavior of the commands.

Hi Haris,

Just updated to r3905 (and reverted the patch I sent earlier, thanks
for adding that in), but I'm still getting an error when I run Clean-
Up Current File:

/Users/jsheets/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:267:in `cleanup_projects':
undefined method `projects=' for #<GTD::GTDFile:0x36a28> (NoMethodError)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.eyTRrl:7

Also, when I try to Show Actions with a context, it bails out with this:

/tmp/temp_textmate.VmfFsK:5:in `require': No such file to load -- lib/
dialog (LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.VmfFsK:5

I checked in $TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib, but didn't see a dialog(.rb?)
file.  Do I need to update my TextMate (r1100) to get that file?  Or
am I looking in the wrong place?

John

--
John R. Sheets