[TxMt] pdf viewer application

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:03:00 UTC 2006

On Jun 29, 2006, at 7:06 AM, Claus Haslauer wrote:
> Is there somewhere in preview the option to "refresh the view", so
> that the changes in the pdf file appear?

Preview has a Revert command under its File menu which will read the
current version of the document off the disk. It's what I use when
editing/updating PDF documents from LaTeX. It doesn't have a
keystroke equivalent, but you could add one in the Keyboard
Preference Pane.

Preview doesn't seem to be AppleScriptable (it doesn't show up in the
list when I do an Open Dictionary in Script Editor), so you'd
probably have to do some GUI scripting if you wanted to automate the
Revert command.

--
Dr. Drang