[TxMt] Insert Flash object/embed tags?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Jun 29 05:13:23 UTC 2006

On 29/6/2006, at 4:00, Sean Schertell wrote:

> Are there plans to implement .swf insertion natively in future?

When you put it like that, no, I presently have no plans of doing that.

As for language specific features, these are not native, but stored
in language specific bundles -- I generally only collect
contributions for these bundles, as I don’t know the first thing
about flash development, how to extract dimensions from a swf file,
or let alone how the tag to insert needs to look.

Coincidentally I do believe that I know how a QuickTime tag needs to
look, as there is already an Insert Movie snippet, and I see that I
can query QuickTime Player for movie dimensions, so here is a drag
command for dropping a .mov file into your HTML document: