[TxMt] Insert Flash object/embed tags?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Thu Jun 29 02:00:15 UTC 2006

Thanks for your reply Allan!

Are there plans to implement .swf insertion natively in future?  I
love the fact that TM allows me to add new functionality but it would
be nice if some of the basic things were built-in.  For example:

- Shortcut based image tag insertion (browse to file, auto inserts
height/width)
- Same as above but for Flash / Quicktime / etc
- A shortcut based built-in color-picker.  When editing style sheets,
I'd like to choose my color from a palette.

These things are pretty standard fare for most code editors no?  Just
wondering if they'll eventually become native to TM too.

Sean