[TxMt] How Long Must We Wait for CVS Support?

Court K. lists at courtkizer.com
Tue Jun 27 15:33:35 UTC 2006

Fred:

It's not about a stupid little $500 to code my feature in. How much
money would it cost me to buy textmate, as well as the programming
team for one year? $500,000? More? How much should my feature cost?
Because I'm just about willing to pay any price. I've already posted
3 job positions in san francisco for x-code developers to either
write a bundle (i don't think it would allow me to have a full
browser), or build me an editor that would.

TextMate makes bold claims everywhere on the front page about being
"the missing editor for the 21st century", why is it so wrong for me
to ask it to live up to those claims in a similar bold fashion. It's
not like I'm requesting syntax highlighting for some obscure language
written 10 years ago.

-Court