[TxMt] How Long Must We Wait for CVS Support?

PERETTI Dominique dperetti at lachoseinteractive.net
Tue Jun 27 14:07:09 UTC 2006

On 27 juin 06, at 06:56, Court K. wrote:

> I realize I can do this (as far as connecting with transmit, then
> editing in textmate), I'd just like something more integrated. How
> cool would it be to be able to have "bookmarks" that would open a
> directory on a server, and on the left side a tree-view of the
> files on a server? If it were a CVS, or subversion, you could right
> click the file, to view a diff on two revisions, or just right
> click commit, or roll back, and most importantly view the comment
> history.

FYI (I'm speaking to all!),

svnX does this since rev 25. For now you have to compile it with
XCode because rev 25 has not been released yet (that should not be
long).

In other words : you press a key from textmate and svnX displays the
history of the file, letting you use a diff tool to compare any two
versions.