[TxMt] How Long Must We Wait for CVS Support?

Court K. lists at courtkizer.com
Tue Jun 27 04:56:52 UTC 2006

I realize I can do this (as far as connecting with transmit, then
editing in textmate), I'd just like something more integrated. How
cool would it be to be able to have "bookmarks" that would open a
directory on a server, and on the left side a tree-view of the files
on a server? If it were a CVS, or subversion, you could right click
the file, to view a diff on two revisions, or just right click
commit, or roll back, and most importantly view the comment history.

This is something I really long for, and where TextMate could excel.
There just really is no good mac solution for this. Zend Studio, has
a horrible interface, Eclipse doesn't run properly on intel macs and
so forth...