[TxMt] How Long Must We Wait for CVS Support?

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Mon Jun 26 17:19:22 UTC 2006

On Jun 26, 2006, at 12:42 AM, Court K. wrote:

> And of course since the author wouldn't want to put it to a vote,
> (even though every single person using TextMate) would want CVS
> support built in... I guess we're just out of luck.

Woah there bud, speak for yourself all you want, but do not speak for
me!

1.  I like the bundle approach because we can make changes as needed
with having to rely on Allan to do everything.
2.  I believe Subversion is CVS++, so the only reason to still be
using the latter is if you have to work with groups who haven't clued-
in yet.

... and thus ...

3.  TextMate's CVS support is working just fine for *this* user!

James Edward Gray II