[TxMt] Another GTD bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 26 14:29:20 UTC 2006

Hi Brad,

	can you send me an example file that gives you this behavior?
        What is the creation date and time of the zip file? (I've
done quite a lot of updates recently)
        There is an example GTD file under bin/tests/. Do you still
get this error with that open?
         What is the name of the file you have open when you run this
command?
	What is a listing of the files in that directory?

I seem to be doing something potentially dangerous at that point in
the code, going through the results of the `ls` command at
(hopefully) the proper path location, and then checking for the last
four characters to be ".gtd". So I am guessing something fails at
that point. (line 64 of GTD.rb)

Haris