[TxMt] Another GTD bundle

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:08:56 UTC 2006

Hi Haris,

I just tried to give your GTD bundle a try.  I downloaded the latest version
from your blog and double clicked to install.

Then I just pasted your example to a file.  But when I run the command Show
all next I get the following error:

/Users/bmiller/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:64:in `get_files': undefined
method `downcase' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from
/Users/bmiller/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:64:in `find_all' from
/Users/bmiller/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:64:in `each' from
/Users/bmiller/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:64:in `find_all' from
/Users/bmiller/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:64:in `get_files' from
/Users/bmiller/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine
Copy/Bundles/GTDAlt.tmbundle/Support/bin/GTD.rb:69:in `process_directory'
from /tmp/temp_textmate.ChWUJ3:4

Brad