[TxMt] How Long Must We Wait for CVS Support?

Court K. lists at courtkizer.com
Mon Jun 26 05:42:26 UTC 2006

Yes, thanks this still doesn't solve any problems. Rather than
spending an hour posting on a blog about how you hate feature
requests, why not just implement the really good ones?. Especially
Really Good CVS, Subversion, SFTP, Editing over the networking stuff.
There is not one single good CVS client for mac, eclipse, zend
studio, all of them suck, yet textmate "is the missing editor for the
21st century", Well in the 21st century almost every file is edited
online and checked into a versioning system. And of course since the
author wouldn't want to put it to a vote, (even though every single
person using TextMate) would want CVS support built in... I guess
we're just out of luck.

I'm irritated that the only comments have been, about the actual
comment an not the feature I'm requesting, or others have requested.
If textmate really isn't interested in becoming the missing editor
for the 21st century, then I'm going to post, a $20,000 bounty for
several x-code developers to make me a near duplicate of textmate
with full cvs browser, subversion, browser, sftp, and network
connectivity and give it for free.

You just can't build an editor these days, let alone one that's "for
the 21st century" and not have support for networks.